TBC Bank's new head office on the slope of Lisi Lake.
"Tbilisi Business Center" is being built on the slope of Lake Lisi. Project combines several spaces: TBC HQ - TBC Bank Head Office, Innovation Laboratory and Cultural Center (galleries, restaurants, children's centers, etc.).
- Employer: TBC Bank
- Location: Tbilisi, Machavariani Street, near №12.
- Period: 2021
Scope of works to be performed by Montage Georgia:
- BMS system.
- 6 kV distribution substation.
- Supply-installation of electrical distribution boards,
- Cabling, supply and installation of cable structures,
- Grounding system, lightning protection system
- 6kV / 0,4kV transformer
- Generator (emergency power supply)
Products from ABB, Schneider Electric, Honeywell and EAE will be used.
The project of "Tbilisi Business Center" was developed by the international architectural company UNStudio. The design of the multifunctional complex was inspired by Shatili Towers. Special attention will be paid to landscaping and arrangement of recreational zones. The total area of the project is, on average, 70,000 m3.